Thursday, August 12, 2010

Soloing ZG bosses as fury

Quick, relativly short post today, but wanted to share with you my method of soloing ZG mount bosses (no luck yet, but just started farming).

It's honestly pretty simple, but figured what the hell, an actual warrior tip was worth posting.

Basically the safest and easiest method I have found is more a gear change than a strategy per se. What you do is wear your tanking gear, shield and all, but as fury spec and with your best 2 hander in your main hand (I use heroic Bryntroll, the extra healing helps but is not required).

I was able to stay in zerker stance through the whole fight, making sure to use BT on cooldown for the healing. This method took a lot longer than going in full fury gear, but my mitigation was such that I basically bounced between 85% and 100% health through the fights. If your gear is a bit worse you could use Glyph of Bloodthirst, but I didn't find it needed.

Oh and one more note, you don't have to kill the trash in the tiger boss' room, which is a good thing because when you get 3 of those spinning dudes chain stunning you death can occur, trust me.

And on the raptor boss I held off killing the raptor until after the boss went down but I am not sure this is needed, I just did it to be safe since it was basically doing no damage to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment