Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Banner coming soon

By new, of course, I mean any banner at all. You know, more than some text I tossed up. It should even have pictures and stuff.

Zahraah, author of Pugnacious Priest http://pugnaciouspriest.com/, has agreed to help out your artistically challenged author with a new banner, which is incredibly generous of her.

Make sure you read her blog, its insightful and hilarious. Priests may not be as cool as warriors (who is really?), but she has been tanking lately (on a warrior no less), and it's always good to listen to the opinion of a clothy now and again.

Thanks again Zahraah, and keep up the charging.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! - I need an email addy to send you some examples I have, email me at Pugnaciouspriest@gmail.com - I tried using the one left on your comments the one starting with E but gmail said its not valid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emailing you now, I must have made a typo. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete